Thread: DaiB

Thanks

Default DaiB

Hi Im DaiB
    Im about to purchase a Romahome 25 2013 would appreciate comments advice and any tips regarding this motor
    DaiB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaiB For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome Duo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,555 Times in 739 Posts

Evening DaiB and welcome to this very helpful site.

Having said that I know nothing about R 25 but I bet there will be some who do.

My Unit
    Autosleeper Mezan
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,183 Times in 2,137 Posts

Storage is excellent in the R25. The flushing loo is a useful luxury. Good ventilation through the ceiling fans. A warm van.

Some people are short enough to sleep across the van. We weren't.

If you want to make the bed up as a large double, going into the cabin, but are missing the extra cushion needed to cover the box between the two front seats, you need to devise a way of filling the gap. We put some specially cut plywood across to support a stuff bag containing a spare duvet and cushions. A little lumpy but useable, especially if you have several layers or a foam topper under you.
    Carpe diem!