Thread: Dashboard fridge relay

My Unit
    C15 Hylo 1994
    Thanks

Default Dashboard fridge relay

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a new relay for the fridge which is situated on the dashboard please? I would like to find one with the yellow light which is like the original one.This is for a 1994 C15 Hilo
    Thanks, Mark

My Unit
    Romahome pod on Daihatsu Hi-Jet 1300
    Thanks

I think you should ask Ant - however electrical components change and possibly you need a substitute -
    Is this a relay you are talking about, or is it a switch on the dash which activates a relay? If it is a switch then there are lots of rocker switches with yellow pilot lights.
    Jon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kernowjon For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    C15 Hylo 1994
    Thanks

Default Dashboard relay for fridge

Quote Originally Posted by kernowjon View Post
    I think you should ask Ant - however electrical components change and possibly you need a substitute -
    Is this a relay you are talking about, or is it a switch on the dash which activates a relay? If it is a switch then there are lots of rocker switches with yellow pilot lights.
    Jon
    I think it is the relay which has broken, the bulb has blown and the switch no longer stays in place. I will ask Ant anyway! Thanks, Mark