Thread: Warners are looking for a site marshal for all their 2017 shows

My Unit
    Rapido 640
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,419 Times in 1,874 Posts

Default Warners are looking for a site marshal for all their 2017 shows

Apparently you get a caravan and a vehicle, but not necessarily a six-gun and a silver star badge.

Warners Shows on the hunt for a motorhome show marshall
    Warners Shows is looking for a motorhome show marshall
    If you think you’ve got what it takes to manage thousands of motorhomers all in one place, then Warners Shows is looking to recruit a motivated individual to co-ordinate the rally fields across its portfolio of shows throughout the summer season
    The rally fields can accommodate anywhere between 1,500 and 4,000 motorhomes and caravans on site.

From early April to the end of September, you will need to be available to attend the motorhome shows for set up and live days (10 days at a time, on average).

You will be in charge of a team of marshals and, together, you will successfully manage the rally areas and visiting members of the public. The ability to use your own initiative in making day-to-day decisions is essential. 

You will be provided with a caravan and a vehicle for the duration of the show and be expected to stay on site.

For more information, email Sally Dodds.

The closing date for applications is 31 May 2017.

Here is the www:
    https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/mo...-show-marshall

I would have thought they would have got someone by now, but if you fancy it, have a go! I guarantee you will be sick and fed up of caravans and motorhomes by the end of the year!
    The trouble with a hotel is that it tends to stay in one place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gasgas For This Useful Post: