Thread: A stopover near Salamanca....

My Unit
    Majestic125 Elddis dealer special
    Thanks

Default A stopover near Salamanca....

Just off the A62 about 10k North of Salamca is Pedrosillo el Ralo, the campsite is behind a small hotel and it's called Olimpia. It's flat, clean normal facilities and 10amps but best of all, a 3 course menu del dia from 6-7.30 pm for 10 euros per head. It was minus 10 at night when we visited in January this year making our way South. If you have a lunch time arrival at Bilbao or Santander you can be in before dinner. If it's cold, top up with water in the evening as the taps might be frozen in the morning. You will get a warm welcome from Fernando and Anna. We always try to stopover if we are passing. Opposite the hotel is a service station so you can top up with fuel and buy a barra for lunch time snack. 17 euros a night for two with no pets and no kids

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clankie For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Majestic125 Elddis dealer special
    Thanks

Default Spelling error......

Salamanca, sorry guys!!

My Unit
    Romahome 2 berth pod on a Daihatsu Hijet
    Thanks

Thanks for this, my wife and I will be heading North from Gibraltar to Asturias this coming August.
    We have visited Salamanca a couple of times previously but not in a camper, great location just about halfway between Southern & Northern Spain.

Regards
    Graham