Thread: The moment I was savagely attacked by my daughters dog

My Unit
    Romahome C15 Hy/lo
    Thanks

Default The moment I was savagely attacked by my daughters dog

This was the terrifying moment I was savagely attacked by my daughters dog, as you can see it has me in a death like grip and those eye's tell you the end is near lol.

This is lexy my daughters dog and loved by us all, I walk into my daughters house and up springs little lexy and for a small dog boy can she jump, I'll bend my knees and she'll spring up onto my knees and then up into my arms to then be plastered by plenty of kisses from her lol

mutley eating finger (Medium).jpg
    "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time"

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Brown For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

My Unit
    Romahome Duo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 669 Posts

Yep, she looks like she could take your arm off and eat it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SandraM For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    03 Dimension
    Thanks

Default rabies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brown View Post
    This was the terrifying moment I was savagely attacked by my daughters dog, as you can see it has me in a death like grip and those eye's tell you the end is near lol.

This is lexy my daughters dog and loved by us all, I walk into my daughters house and up springs little lexy and for a small dog boy can she jump, I'll bend my knees and she'll spring up onto my knees and then up into my arms to then be plastered by plenty of kisses from her lol

mutley eating finger (Medium).jpg
    Did you get a rabies jab?

She is absolutely adorable.
    Best wishes
    Carole & Daisy-dog

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greensquares1 For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Autosleeper Trooper LE
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 1,384 Posts

Bet those teeth are like needles.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How many fingers have you got left?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cedas For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome C15 Hy/lo
    Thanks

Talking about the death grip, I was teasing her under the dining table yesterday by pinching her bone and holding it so she had to pull it out my hand but next thing I realise is all her legs are off the floor and she's swinging in mid air holding onto this bone lol boy her jaw is strong with razor like teeth.

I'll be sat at the table having a cuppa then next thing I know she's up on my lap trying to get comfy, I'm forever getting told off by my daughter for letting her get on my lap at the table and I'll say "Us oldies can be stubborn can't we" yes she'll say and I'll reply, "Just as you girls were when you were growing up, karma is a b***h isn't it lol
    She knows I have a soft spot for dogs, her last dog was a big Rottweiler and she'd bring it to my home, I'd be sat in the conservatory and this big Rottweiler would jump up to sit on my lap, most of the time the dogs butt would be on the floor and the other 3/4 of him would be on my lap then it's my wife's turn to tell me off but they all know I'll ignore them because of my love for dogs. This big Rottweiler sat on my lap one Sunday afternoon and the dog never took it's eye's of the movie the Dam Busters.

Anyone else got an animal that just loves to watch TV or do other things that make us smile.
    "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time"

My Unit
    Romini caravan + Gentry car
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,786 Posts

So sure of herself she is lying down on the job!
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twolitre For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome C15 Hy/lo
    Thanks

Apparently my daughter has a video posted on facebook of when the dog went out into the garden for a wee last week and it was so windy it blew her over and she rolled down the slope, she jumped up and started barking thinking that someone had pushed her.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Brown For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Autocruise Jazz
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brown View Post
    Anyone else got an animal that just loves to watch TV or do other things that make us smile.
    Yes, we have two dogs, Jenna and Meadow - Jenna generally ignores the TV, having investigated behind it as a puppy, and decided that nothing lives inside it, Meadow however can be riveted to what is on, and is very interactive! Her absolute favourite is Crufts, she only has to hear Clare Balding's voice, and she races into the lounge to claim prime tv viewing position - fly ball and agility are her main interests😄. She is a playful dog and has always devised her own games to keep herself amused, when she was very small she used to play with 'the puppy in the oven' ( our oven has a glass door, so she could see her reflection in it). She spent many a happy time bringing the 'puppy in the oven' toys and trying to get it to play with her! I think this was a bit of a last resort on her part, she'd usually plagued Jenna until poor J was 'puppied out', and had made it clear she wanted a bit of peace.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VonUK For This Useful Post: