Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Great Autumn Rally 8th, 9th 10th September

My Unit
    Double Dutch Kip Caravan
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,158 Times in 2,384 Posts

Hi Graham!

Although I might make it to the rally, I think if I'm able to come I will book straight onto the C&CC site next door for around 5-6 days. So if there is anyone on the waiting list for a pitch on the rally site with EHU, they can have mine. I'll just wander round and see you all every day, rather than pitching up/ unpitching/pitching up again somewhere else. I remembered having to do this once a couple of years ago and it was just too much for me.

I hope this makes sense! I will be attending the rally if all goes well, but I won't be on the rally field!

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,577 Times in 3,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Could I book a pitch please. Just me for three nights. Thank you.
    Thanks Lizzie, I'll put you on the list for a non electric pitch, the meal places have all gone unfortunately.

Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clarina View Post
    Hi Graham and Pauline, just to say I have booked EHU, and I am happy with this, but if there is anyone else who needs it rather than me, I can manage without it as I now have my solar panel.
    Hope this make sense!!
    Gill
    Thanks Gill, if anyone asks I'll swap you to non electric.

Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
    Hi Graham!

Although I might make it to the rally, I think if I'm able to come I will book straight onto the C&CC site next door for around 5-6 days. So if there is anyone on the waiting list for a pitch on the rally site with EHU, they can have mine. I'll just wander round and see you all every day, rather than pitching up/ unpitching/pitching up again somewhere else. I remembered having to do this once a couple of years ago and it was just too much for me.

I hope this makes sense! I will be attending the rally if all goes well, but I won't be on the rally field!

I'll mark you on the list as not on the rally field then and free up your electric pitch, thanks.

Graham

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Due to cancellations we now have three places available for the meal, if anyone who isn't on the list and is coming to the meet would like to be added please let me know.

Graham

My Unit
    Romahome R20 Lo
    Thanks

If there are still any meal places left, could you please add Ronnie and me to the list?

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf W View Post
    If there are still any meal places left, could you please add Ronnie and me to the list?
    Yes of course, can you have a look at the menu and post your choices, thanks.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...umn-Rally-Menu

ONE MEAL LEFT NOW, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Graham

My Unit
    Romahome R20 Lo
    Thanks

Thanks Graham. Ron's at golf at the moment so will get back to you later as to our choices - two courses each, three courses each or maybe share a starter and dessert as neither of us are big eaters (in stature or appetite!) 😳😂

Thanks

Graham, Anne and I find ourselves at a loose end from the 6th September. Can we arrive early, but pitch on the rally site? I don't want to move if possible.

Cheers.
    E&A

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmerson View Post
    Graham, Anne and I find ourselves at a loose end from the 6th September. Can we arrive early, but pitch on the rally site? I don't want to move if possible.

Cheers.
    E&A
    Hi Emmerson, sorry for the delay replying we've been away, if you want to pitch before the rally you need to contact the campsite and book, you will have to pay full price though.

Graham

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Hi Emmerson, sorry for the delay replying we've been away, if you want to pitch before the rally you need to contact the campsite and book, you will have to pay full price though.
    I guessed you must have been skiving somewhere!
    Will you post the site details, then, please?

Thanks

Oops, sorry! I see you already have put up the details, on page one. I'll ring them tomorrow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emmerson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for your private message Graham. I am afraid I am going to have to pull out from this meet, which is a shame as it's so close for me.
    Jillygumbo, Ruca and Tonto

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

The Great Autumn Rally hosted by Graham and Pauline - ONLY 40 PITCHES AVAILABLE BE QUICK FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Where is it?
    Three Magpies Public House, Sells Green, Seend, Melksham, Wiltshire SN12 6RN (next door to Devizes C&CC site)

When is it?
    Friday 8th September to Monday 11th September 2017. Graham and Pauline will be there on Friday. NO ARRIVALS BEFORE PLEASE.

How much is it?
    £15 with electric hook up (20 available). £12 without electric hook up (20 available). Pay us on arrival, please endeavour to have correct change.

What facilities are available?
    Toilets and showers (shower costs £1 token from the bar)

Site details:
    This site is at the back of the Three Magpies public house a short walk from the Kennet and Avon canal leading to the famous Caen Flight of locks, we will have the whole of the campsite exclusive for our use.

This is from their website:
    We do allow dogs on leads and requested you keep them in control at all times and clean up behind them properly. Dogs are allowed in the bar area only.

We are in a peaceful setting, a short walk from the Kennet & Avon. We like you to feel at home so we are very laid back! After all you're here to enjoy yourselves!

Itinerary:
    Friday: Welcome to the site, mass BBQ in the late afternoon/evening (weather permitting). Saturday night we have booked the restaurant in the pub, details £19.95 2 courses, £25 3 course (40 places available), see this thread for the menu http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...umn-Rally-Menu.
    Feel free to participate in either event or not, this is a free and easy rally, do as you please.

Things to do:

You can walk or cycle into Devizes from the campsite via the spectacular Caen Hill flight of 29 locks or catch a bus from the stop across the road from the site. Buses also operate to Melksham, Bath and Bristol from here. (Please be aware the walk up the Caen flight is uphill and quite strenuous.

The bustling historic town of Devizes has weekly general and collectors' markets and a regular farmers' market. Wadworth's Brewery is there. See its famous shire horses make deliveries in town. Sample the ales at the visitor centre where tours of the brewery and stables can be booked. Also in the town is the Wiltshire Heritage Museum where you'll find Britainís best Bronze Age archaeology collections. The Kennet and Avon Canal Trust Museum alongside the canal is where youíll discover the fascinating story of this delightful waterway.

Please reply to this post with your first name(s) and state whether you want electric £15 or non electric £12, how many nights you are staying (max 3) and whether you are interested in the pub meal or not .

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR COPY THIS POST AS IT CLOGS UP THE THREAD.

28 units (40 available), 44 people, 35 meals (40 available)

18 electric used (20 available)

2 HOOK UPS AND 5 MEAL PLACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

Forum name First Name(s) EHU Interested in meal? No of nights
    Graham/Pauline Graham and Pauline Yes Yes (2) 3
    PHM Patricia Yes Yes (1) 3
    IanC.S./NomadSue Ian and Sue Yes Yes (2) 3
    Woozle Wendy and Ron Yes Yes (2) 3
    CVJ Claire Yes Yes (1) 3
    Vanderella/JohnF Mary and John Yes Yes (2) 3
    Wendy/John Wendy and John No Yes (2) 3
    Kernowjon John and Sandra No No 3
    Kyran Kyran and Sue No No 2
    Clarina Gill Yes Yes (1) 3
    Twolitre Jim No No 3
    Cybercynth Cynthia Yes Yes (1) 3
    BrianR Brian Yes Yes (1) 3
    GeeCee Graham and Carole Yes Yes (2) 3
    Teloupee Phil No No 3
    Jayjay Jackie (on C&CC site) - No 3
    Waghorri Rich, mum and Lewis Yes Yes (3) 3
    Pendel Penny and Derek Yes Yes (2) 3
    Hobo Jon and Jan Yes Yes (2) 3
    Penguin John Yes Yes (1) 3
    Orangevan Malcolm and Jackie Yes Yes (2) 3
    Emmerson Emmerson and Anne Yes Yes (2) 3
    RufW Ruth and Ronny No Yes (2) 3
    Olivier Jan No No 3
    iVan Ian No Yes (1) 3
    Marychi Mary No No 3
    Jules and Dogs Jules Yes Yes (1) 3
    Lizzie Lizzie No No 3
    Plumber-Phil Phil and Amanda Yes Yes (2) 3

Graham

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456