Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diggdeep's Rally - 7th-10th July 2017. Canada Fields, nr. North Allerton.

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,884 Times in 3,354 Posts

A bit more information on the rally, Tom has been up to the site today and he says that there are five electric hook ups, it is possible to share if you use low wattage, generators are allowed but not all the time.

Can anyone who has booked the main campsite send a personal message to Tom with your full name and the site owner will put you all together on a little field next to the rally field.

As Phil is not coming now I have put Grey Camper down as having electricity and now we have 5 hook ups Buzz and Dave is now down for electricity. They were both next in line on the waiting list. That leaves 4 people on the waiting list for electric hook up, it's possible if we have enough splitters that everyone could be accommodated.

The meet is from the Wednesday to Wednesday or any length of time in between.

Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

You can also shop online at our Accessories Store

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome Outlook Duo
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    A bit more information on the rally, Tom has been up to the site today and he says that there are five electric hook ups, it is possible to share if you use low wattage, generators are allowed but not all the time.

Can anyone who has booked the main campsite send a personal message to Tom with your full name and the site owner will put you all together on a little field next to the rally field.

As Phil is not coming now I have put Grey Camper down as having electricity and now we have 5 hook ups Buzz and Dave is now down for electricity. They were both next in line on the waiting list. That leaves 4 people on the waiting list for electric hook up, it's possible if we have enough splitters that everyone could be accommodated.

The meet is from the Wednesday to Wednesday or any length of time in between.
    That's great news, I will arrive Friday ........
    Rich

My Unit
    Citroen Berlingo multispace Self Build
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 Times in 1,165 Posts

I'm Gutted not to be able to come to this but I've got my Op on the 5th
    and should be allowed home on the 7th so I think its pretty certain that
    I'll not only not be able to drive, and I'll only just be all to walk !!

Hope the weather is good and you all have a Great weekend.
    Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teloupee For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,483 Times in 1,633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teloupee View Post
    I'm Gutted not to be able to come to this but I've got my Op on the 5th
    and should be allowed home on the 7th so I think its pretty certain that
    I'll not only not be able to drive, and I'll only just be all to walk !!

Hope the weather is good and you all have a Great weekend.
    We'll all miss you Phil but it means you should be up and about for the autumn meet

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pauline For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome Duo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 625 Posts

Well Phil, this is just one rally that you'll have to miss and you would have been uncomfortable anyway with a dodgy knee and hernia so your pleasure at being with us all would have been a bit muted.

You'll be raring to go for the next one you can get to. Just think, at some stage in the future you may have a slightly bigger van and lickle man might be able to come too and you can show him off (and run round the field after him!)

I'm sure we'll raise a glass or two to absent friends, especially those who used to have hernias and dodgy knees

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SandraM For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

I have had a message from Grey Camper that they are no longer able to attend due to unforseen circumstances.

I will pass the electric hook up on to DCurt (Dawn) who is the next on the waiting list.

if anyone has an electric hook up splitter please bring it along, I'm not sure whether the camp site will have any or not but we can't have too many.

Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

My Unit
    Romahome R30
    Thanks

Here's the latest list. Please support this meet if you can, Tom (and Denise when she was with us) has gone to a lot of trouble to organise this, let's make it a great meet in memory of Denise.

---------------------------------------------

UPDATE 8th May 2017
    by Tom (in this post http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...-diggdeep-raly) this is what Tom says:

DIGGDEEP rally in July the price is Now £10 per night with eu £12 you can come wed after 1pm stop till next wed till 10 am Room for more if you do not tern up I will bill you as I have put some money up front Tom

We have updated prices accordingly please let us know if you cannot come.

Tom is hosting a Rally on 7th - 10th July at Canada Fields Caravan Park, Close to North Allerton in the Vale of York. Website: http://www.canadafieldscaravanpark.co.uk

This rally was to celebrate his anniversary with his lovely wife but since the sad loss of Denise it will now be a rally in memory of her.

Prices will be £12 with electric or £10 without electric, pay Tom on arrival. There are a total of 55 pitches 5 have electricity, so it's first come first served.

Free wifi is available and if you are a fisherman/woman, you can fish for £5 per day per rod.

Any questions ask (Tom) Diggdeep.

DO NOT QUOTE THIS THREAD just reply with your first names if you are going, saying whether you want electric or not.

Forum name
    First names EHU or not
    Diggdeep Tom (your host) EHU
    Graham and Pauline Graham and Pauline No EHU
    Pamsicle Pam EHU
    Myke Rita, Myke & Barney dog EHU
    Wendy and John Wendy and John No EHU
    Buzz and Dave Dave with Buzz the dog EHU
    Dcurt Dawn EHU
    MsWanderer Angela Waiting list
    Kyran Kyran and Sue No ehu
    Caz Caz and Reg the dog No ehu
    Ian C.S. / NomadSue Ian and Sue No ehu
    Waghorri Rich, Lewis and mum Waiting list
    SandraM Sandra and John No ehu
    Ajtyorks Alison No ehu
    Orangevan Malcolm and Jackie Waiting list
    Twolitre Jim No ehu

17 units, 27 people, 5 dogs and possibly one parrot.

Graham

My Unit
    Citroen Berlingo multispace Self Build
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    We'll all miss you Phil but it means you should be up and about for the autumn meet
    I sure hope so Pauline , It's going to be hard now being able to drive for at least 6 weeks .
    But I know that aslong as all goes well with the Op I'll be up and about soon.
    Be Free, Be Safe, Be Happy and most of all Enjoy Yourself

My Unit
    ROMAHOME R20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 549 Posts

Default Pat and tilly

From Tom yes Pat you are on my list . Thar is room for more so if you wish to come to a meet just let use no . I will the week of the rally be posting a tel no This will be Denise old phon and will be alive for 2 weeks then the sim card is going in bin . I was hope in as Denise put this rally on and ask me just day before she past away to still do it for you all. I have only got one name for main site at present they going to put you close by use .Tom foxy (diggdeep)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to diggdeep For This Useful Post:

My Unit
    Romahome Duo
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 625 Posts

We are on the main site Tom but not until after the rally so I hope I haven't confused the issue by messaging you and saying that's where we would be.

We will be joining everyone else on the Rally field for the length of the rally and will pay the same as everyone else for the rally stay.

Looking forward to it too. We were intending to go to Scotland for our main break this year but as Yorkshire is quite a way from us we have decided to make this our main holiday so the Rally and the following week will be extra special to us too. It will be our first longish break in the van.

See you all soon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SandraM For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234